Saturday, October 17, 2015

Day 2: Interstellar



I slept better than the first night, but still had to wake up every 4 hours to take my medication. My scooter has been working well. It definitely is difficult to navigate around my small house and bathroom. Luckily it has brakes, or I would have killed myself multiple times. Interstellar was the movie choice of the day...probably not the best movie to watch on pain killers. I was definitely trippin. After Interstellar, I decided I needed something a bit lighter and less complex to watch...so I went back to my roots and decided to watch Food Network shows. Specifically, 'Great food truck race' and 'Worst cooks in America'. They fit my easy watching criteria and made me hungry. Since I upped my medication intake the pain has been less, but the swelling of my foot makes it very tender. If anything touches my toes, or even if there are vibrations it hurts. Luna has been acting unusually friendly. She was once a stray, so she gets scared easily. I have left the window open in my room all day, which she seems to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment