Sunday, October 18, 2015

Day 3: Mama's boy


So far each night after my surgery I have been sleeping better. However, I have started get nauseous from the pain medication. I started cutting back on my dosage, hoping that will help. Most of the day went on as usual. I have finished 3 series on Netflix now...luckily there is an endless supply of top notch movies and television to watch. I probably should be sleeping more, but I am terrible at taking naps. My foot still kills but is slowly hurting less. The biggest problem is actually having to move my leg around a bit to get the blood flowing to my foot. Otherwise, it starts to tingle and then burn and then hurt really bad. To alleviate that pain, I dangle my foot off the bed for 10 mins at a time to let the blood circulate. Then I go back to propping it up on the pillows. My appetite is peculiar. I am hungry but not hungry at the same time. Actually, I just want to eat salty and fatty food for some reason. Almost like I have a hangover. Could be because of all the food shows I have been watching. Luna has been keeping me company, and making me laugh by doing weird stuff. Today my mom came. She brought up my dog Eddy too. Luna an Eddy do not get along... at first Eddy couldn't find Luna but then stumbled upon her and got a wack in the face. Luna then proceed by jumping up on the kitchen cabinets and staying up there the rest of the night. Since my mom is here it gives my gf a brake from taking care of me (probably a good thing if I still want to have a gf at the end of this). We had our favorite Indian food for dinner, and chilled. I was pretty tired so falling asleep shouldn't be too hard...except for my foot 'falling asleep' every 30 mins. Hopefully my foot will be even better in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment